09 July 2011

Commence freak out . . . .NOW

I have a lot on my plate right now.  I need to finish my dissertation.  I'm waiting to hear if I got into the PhD program.  Right there, is enough.  What I don't need is the added stress, is that I'm almost out of money.

I knew living on student loans wasn't going to be easy.  But I also didn't expect the added financial strain of having to replace things b/c my flat was broken into.  Hence, the money I would have still had and needed, and everything would have been perfect as punch.

But no.  

So I now need to weed through my belongings and see what I can sell, pawn, and whatnot, so I can pay my rent and utilities for August.  At least I have a good 2+ weeks to figure this out.  

And let's hope I get into that PhD program, b/c I certainly don't have any money for a flight back to the US. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment