26 June 2011

INXS at Southern Sounds Festival

Sorry it has taken so long to write this up!  I still need to upload my pics, but I just haven't had time!

Set list:
Suicide Blonde
Devil Inside
Kiss the Dirt
Pretty Vegas
Taste It  (no oral sexings this time :(  )  I don't care if it's old, it's still hot!
JD leaves.... :(
Acoustic of Don't Change- Kirk sings (This was beautiful!)
Mystify-en francais
New Sensation w/ some chick ( I totally missed her name!)
JD's back...!.
Beautiful Girl
The Stairs
Mediate
Need You Tonight
Not Enough Time
Disappear
Bitter Tears
Original Sin
What You Need
Never Tear Us Apart

Encore:
By My Side-Andrew sings
Mystify

The boys came out in matching black suits (kinda made me think of the Beatles,or really hot gangsters!) and JD's tie didn't stay on long at all!  They were rocking; and to me it was just like any of the other shows I had seen- the chemistry was still there!

I knew that this tour was to promote the new 'Original Sin' so I was not expecting to hear anything from 'Switch' so I was very excited when they played Pretty Vegas!

I was also bummed out when JD left, but it was really cool to have Kirk sing Don't Change.  However, I wasn't really thrilled with Mystify in French.  I prefer it to be all rocked out.

JD did come back out in an Original Skin tshirt and they rocked the classics!  I was excited to hear Mediate and The Stairs done live. 

I was hoping for a double encore, but the time ordinance people made sure the show ended at 9.  :(  I would have loved to have heard a rockin' Don't Change once again.

But don't take my word for it.  Here are some videos from that day in London!  (These are not mine!  I just searched youtube!)

Suicide Blonde


Never Tear Us Apart


Disappear


Pretty Vegas


The Stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment