03 June 2011

Five for Friday

I've noticed a lot of my favorite bloggers (see sidebar) do Five for Friday type posts, and since it incorporates one of my fave things to do- (making lists) I figure I'd give it a go!


5 things I am doing this weekend
1. Reading for my dissertation
2. Going grocery shopping for healthy eats
3. Laundry/cleaning/household things
4. Make itineraries for my 2 trips to London this month
5. My first 5K in Scotland (donate here, and let me know if you want me to run in someone's name in the comments!)


5 things I need to do soon
1. Review my new HRM, the Polar F7
2. Give my flat a super good clean
3. Get over my fear and try a gym class out of my comfort zone, like Zumba
4. Get myself on a schedule for writing/working out/life
5. Look for a new flat (if I get into the PhD program)


5 things I am looking forward to
1. True Blood season 4
2. The Big C season 2
3. Rizzoli and Isles season 2
4 Rescue Me season ummm 6?
5. Trip to Loch Lomond


Time to find something healthy for dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment